Sunday, September 20, 2009

Why must this things bugging me...

 I hate the fact tat------i miss u
 I hate the fact tat------i keep thinking of you
 I hate the fact tat------U always appear in my mind evry min, evry sec
 I hate the fact tat------U make my life turn upside down...
 I hate the fact tat------U show uncertainty
 I hate the fact tat------U are a big fat liar

Your randomness make my heart-ache...u appear when i don need u...u disappear when i'm dying for you....
You think it is funny...but have u ever think of wat ppl feel...
You noe wat playing in your heart, but you just dare not admit it..
YOu noe u're suffering, but y dont u give urself a chance...
You noe u like it, but u still wanna deny it till the end...
You stupid or wat??? i don noe 

 I don understand u

 BUT
is okay........

life still need to carry on...even though it hurt, wat can i do right...as long as u are happy, i will certainly feel glad for you...This heart is dead...Just waiting for certain potion to revive it...times will do the works...wounds will definitely heal....But when??? let me use to it....


Thats it for today
with METTA
ciaous~~



                                                                                                           
 



No comments:

Post a Comment