Sunday, September 20, 2009

OuT DaT3d M3

Time to update myself...
  1. I realized that i forget my old blog add...WTH...(outdate)
  2. I forget how to blog...WTH(outdate)
  3. I asked my frez...but i still don noe how to blog...WTH(outdate)
  4. Then i try n i try...still don noe..WTH(gonna kill myself)
  5. I try n I try again...still cannot...WTH(really gonna kill myself tis time)
  6. FINALLY...i bloged...WTH(proud of myself now)
  7. Conclusion, i aint stupid actually...now, time 4 me to talk craps...YAHOOO
Today~~
Wake up early in the morning go temple pai pai...argh, wat a wonderful day starter...
Then met tis guy( my SA wakaka)..gosh, he winked me n asked whether i got bring bottle..my like
            HUH??HUH??HUH??HUH??HUH??
BOTTleeeeeeeeeeeeeee??? 4 wat...

DUHH~~ rupa-rupanya he wanna fill blessed water 4 me...so sweet...awww...but din border also coz came with empty handed...wakaka
 

Then went back...Wat else, opened FB do some craps lor...
checked n checked, then saw ah peng post...said~~her death all because of his responsible...me like wat the hell...PENG kill ppl? huh??  wat wrong???
So ask xin er lor(the 1 who taught me how to do blog...wakaka)
then found out that his grandma pass away...

Life is so unpredictable....we will never noe when our loved one will go and leave us forever and ever...what we can do now is to love them, appreciate them when they are with us.....



LOT OF CONDOLENCES TO MY FRENZ~~~ AH PENG....


                                                                             Thats all for 2day
                                                                                 with METTA
                                                                                     ciaous~


No comments:

Post a Comment