Monday, September 21, 2009

Hate HoLId@y

Today is the 4th day of school holiday....
Today is the 3rd day i never step out of my house....

Today is the 2nd day of HAri Raya.......... N

Today is the 1st day i feel like dying of boredom..

why i hate school holiday 
so so so so so so so
MUCH !!!!!!! 
You guys maybe thought i'm insane or wat so ever...
but yet, i still hate holiday...

because i miss my frenz so so much 

See we are all togather...but during holiday, mana nak cari dia orang leh???haha
i wanna out of my house...frenz keep calling
~~hey gurl, jom hang out...
~~hey gurl, let catch some movies
~~hey gurl, let go mamak
~~hey gurl, let go party
 BUT
MY ANSWER ONLY 1
SAME 1 EVERYTIME
(Sorry guys, i cant...my dad don allow...DUHH~~~)


I'm 18-year-old but my dad treated me like i'm eight years old..WTH right...In the whole year, i think hang out with my frenz, can count with my ten tiny little fingers(coz not more than 10).wakaka...haiz...where goes my sosial life...i being grounded for ever n ever...I just don understand my dad...no matter how good i try to be just not enough for him...Even i get a very excellent award or won any competition, he wont utter a single congratz...Wat i need is just a small appreciation... i don need him to hug me or kiss me n say well done my baby little daughter...all i want just a simple congratzzz my dear...

IS TAT SO HARD DADDY????
I DON UNDERATND......


but when i accidentally did something wrong, he will scold me like hell and forever remember the bad tat i did in his mind...for my surprise, he still remember allllllllllll the wrong that i did..
S@@@@@@@@D


Thank god i got patient within myself...if not for sure i pack my bag and run away from house coz i seriously cant bear the pressure any longer...but i noe, is just so so wrong...he is still my dad...n i will love him forever...he do sacrifices for me a lot...
maybe he don wanna show it out...
is ok dAD....


k lah, but this whole week, i gonna beg my dad to let me out...coz everyday face colloqium, homeworks, FB, msn, blog will seriously drive me crazyyyyyy....
i want to go OUT OUT OUT...
YEAAH



thats for 2day

with METTA
cious~~



No comments:

Post a Comment